Dynamic Computing is looking for a Solutions Coordinator!
Dynamic Computing provides Managed IT Services, IT Support, IT Consulting, & Cyber Security to top performing small to mid-sized businesses in the greater Seattle area.
We’re a small but growing company that is focused on being the best IT Service Provider in the Seattle area. Our growing team of 17 needs the right person to help us build our new Solutions Team, while ensuring that we do an amazing job for our clients every single day.
The focus of our Solutions Team is to ensure we’re selecting and implementing the right products and solutions for our clients, and to ensure our service and project teams are well informed and enabled to carry out upgrades, changes, and improvements.
The team’s responsibilities encompass account management, product selection, planning of major upgrades/changes and evaluating and implementing new IT solutions. The team is also involved in reviewing the IT systems of both new and existing clients, and helping them budget for upgrades, replacements, and improvements in technology.
The Solutions Coordinator will also be supporting the company’s new business development efforts and will be involved in existing client outreach efforts to help our company continue to add great new prospects to our client list.
Hybrid: Dynamic Computing has adopted a remote first approach. We believe this to be a strategic advantage and continue to innovate on new ways technology can improve how we do business and help our clients. That being said, the Solutions Coordinator position will be a hybrid role, in person as needed for client meetings or company events.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Creative – This position is all about building new things from scratch, and then tearing them apart and improving them. Being creative and having the ability to think outside the box to build new tools/templates from scratch is an absolute must.
- A Systems Builder – This position will be focused on coordinating, organizing, and supporting the primary functions of this team. Our Solutions Coordinator needs to be the most organized and efficient communicator of the bunch, to ensure that we all stay on track and moving forward in the right direction.
- Flexible, yet Focused – You’ll be charting a course through undiscovered waters in this position (with a lot of help). That means things will change quickly, and we’ll need you to keep the ship running while we head out to explore a new product, client or opportunity.
- A People Person – You need to be able to charm the socks off just about everyone you meet. You’ll be working with our current clients to help create solutions to their IT problems, and fielding initial calls from potential clients, so it’ll be incredibly important that you make a great impression on them right from the start.
- Detail Oriented – Managing IT for small companies means managing a symphony of details for our clients. You’ll need to ensure that they get the right products, when they expect them to show up, and that our service and project teams know all of the details that you discussed with our clients so they can successfully deliver what we promised.
- A Bit of a Techie – You don’t need to have a ton of IT experience for this job (although it certainly doesn’t hurt). But you need to REALLY like technology and enjoy helping our clients make their jobs easier and more productive. If you don’t know the difference between your mouse and your iPhone, this isn’t the right position for you. The right candidate for this job will have a good working knowledge of mobile devices, tablets, and PC and laptop hardware, not to mention the ability to learn quickly.
- Growth Focused – You will be assisting with business development initiatives to bolster our client base. Keeping track of all those leads will have you administering our prospect client CRM.
- The Perennial Team Player – We need you to be ready and willing to help with anything at the drop of a hat. There will be a lot that we don’t even know that we have to do yet, and there’s a good chance at least part of it will fall onto your plate. The right candidate for this job will be able to roll with the punches with a smile on their face!
So what will I be doing every day?
- Quoting, Renewals, & Follow-up. You’ll help our clients and teammates with product selection, routine quoting, software license renewals, client questions, and follow-up. There will likely be a little bit of this to do every day, and some days, more than a little.
- Assist with Template Creation/Administration. You’ll be helping to create and administer new templates for quotes, contracts, and any other documents that we produce on our team. We’re expecting you to be a software wiz of the first order and to be able to learn new and better ways of doing just about everything (not to mention teaching us how to do them ourselves). Power Point experience is a must!
- Software Administration. You’ll be the master of our fully integrated CRM and marketing automation packages. We’ll need to make sure that you keep them up to date with the latest opportunities, closed deals, client communication, etc. More importantly, we’ll need you to mine them for information and prepare useful reports for our weekly Solutions meeting so we’re kept up-to-date about what’s coming down the pipeline.
- Solutions Board Administration/Coordination. You’ll be the boss when it comes to the to-do list. We use a service management software solution (ConnectWise) to keep track of just about everything and we need you to be that meticulous person that keeps it all organized, followed-up-on, and communicated appropriately to clients. This includes triaging incoming requests, ensuring they’re assigned to the right resource, and working with clients on moving their requests forward to completion.
- IT Review Preparation. Our Solutions Team handles periodic reviews for our clients – they’ll vary from annually to quarterly depending on the size of the client. You’ll be responsible for coordinating meetings, preparing information and documentation for these reviews, and attending them to ensure that we’re following up on each and every one of our clients’ requests.
- Internal Handoffs. Successful delivery of new IT Solutions requires great communication. For your role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our service and project teams get all of the information they need to successfully deliver what we sold, all wrapped up in a neat, nice, and well-organized package. That means templates, spreadsheets, and/or anything else they need to get the idea and make it happen.
- Marketing Support. We work with an outside marketing firm for marketing collateral. You’ll have a seat at the table during our marketing meetings, and will be creating and updating internal sales and marketing documents that will tie into our overall marketing plan. We’ve got a lot of room to grow/improve in this area, and we’re excited for you to help us get rolling on it!
- Money – This will be a salaried (+ bonus), full-time position that is overtime exempt. The starting salary will be $55,000-$75,000 depending on experience, and you’ll be eligible for a variable bonus based on achieving company metrics and goals after your first 6 months.
- Time – We’d like 40 hours/week from you. It might be 45 some weeks, but hopefully not too often. We’ll try our best not to have it hit 50. And you’ll keep a roughly business hours schedule (we’re open 8:30 am – 5:00 pm).
- Medical – We pay 100% of your medical insurance! (We’re not kidding). We’ll also contribute to your HSA account after you’ve been here for 6 months, and we’d encourage you to do the same (not to mention that you get a tax break for doing so).
- Disability – We also pay 100% of the cost of a short and long-term disability insurance policy for you — it ensures that you continue to receive income if you get hurt and are unable to work.
- Retirement – We provide a Simple IRA retirement plan, matched dollar per dollar for up to the first 3% of your salary, and you’ll become eligible after 6 months of employment.
- Paid Holidays – You’ll get paid for 9 holidays without even showing up to work! You’ll get to pick either MLK or President’s Day, plus Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & following Friday, two days at Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
- Transportation Subsidy – You’ll get an ORCA card or parking subsidy depending on how often you are projected to be in the office. The ORCA card entitles you to free transit on the bus, train, light rail and more that you can use to get to work (and for your personal use).
- Additional PTO – You get 15 additional paid personal days off per year – you can use them if you’re sick or for a vacation.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter through the job board. You can also see all of the positions currently available on our website. No phone calls or recruiters please. If you’re serious about this job, please tell us “why” you’re the person we’re looking for. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Thanks for taking the time to read our novel of a job posting. We hope you are as excited about this opportunity as we are!